01:42
At the Road Runners, Yaba Lagos, Bachelors Nite, a weekly bash for all men without the wedding ring, held. And the celebrity bachelors came trooping in, with M.I. Abaga, Banky W, Shaydee, Tunde Demuren and Adams Ibrahim.
We got pictures for you…say thank you.

Banky W

MI Abaga

Adams Ibrahim

Shaydee































Tags: Adams Ibrahim, Bachelors Nite, Banky W, EFA, M.I. Abaga, Shaydee, Tunde Demuren
Photos From Bachelors Nite: M.I, Banky W, Shaydee, And Others Bring Down The House
/
0 Comments
Photos From Bachelors Nite: M.I, Banky W, Shaydee, And Others Bring Down The House
At the Road Runners, Yaba Lagos, Bachelors Nite, a weekly bash for all men without the wedding ring, held. And the celebrity bachelors came trooping in, with M.I. Abaga, Banky W, Shaydee, Tunde Demuren and Adams Ibrahim.
We got pictures for you…say thank you.
Banky W
MI Abaga
Adams Ibrahim
Shaydee
Tags: Adams Ibrahim, Bachelors Nite, Banky W, EFA, M.I. Abaga, Shaydee, Tunde Demuren